Sunday, January 23, 2011

::::Tape Archives Volume I ::::



1. The night gives its milk {J Beers hi cut edit}- in india 
2. pather panchali part 1 of {ancient summer}- in india
3. pather panchali part 2 of {ancient summer}- in india
4. pather panchali part 3 of {ancient summer}- in india
5. $#d12-25-2010-...-08-03 {bp cell mix}- in india
6. Human juice dub {late night mix}- in india
7. Ding an sich - in india
8. Lotus eaters - in india
9. Tea tape from joe meek - in india


I was listening to some tapes from my archival suitcase of analog recordings and I began finding many In India jams and forest/sea/concrete/subway/grass improvisations as well as other lost recordings with various other artists of the Klånge, consequently I've  decided to release daily singles of my discoveries as part of a larger series of volumes, by transferring these lo-fi recordings to a more hi-fi digital format\ in order to attain an elevated flow.

^make sure to listen at maximum amplitude to hear all crests and troughs


No comments:

Post a Comment